Early this month I got the chance to head up to Liverpool courtesy of Quest Liverpool City. It was my first time visiting this lively city and as I was there for a few days I wanted to make the most of my stay!
Quest is an Australian hotel provider that owns and operates serviced aparment hotels in a number of major cities. The Liverpool Quest is the first branch that opened in the UK and I was kindly gifted with a stay in their one bedroom apartment. It includes a comfy double bedroom, living room with an open plan kitchen as well as a private bathroom that comes quipped with a washing machine and dryer; a great touch for anyone thinking of booking the apartment for a long-term stay.
So what did I get up to in Liverpool?
1. Went to dinner at Cowshed, a highly rated steak restaurant
2. Watched the sunset at the Royal Albert Dock
3. Visited the Beatles Statue on Liverpool’s Waterfront
4. Had brunch at Ma Boyles
5. Went to the Museum of Liverpool
6. Made use of the kitchen in my apartment and whipped up some surf & turf style burgers
7. Vistited a few bars as the city is known for it’s popular and diverse nightlife!