Ever wanted to go skiing before?
If your answer is yes then I’m giving you and several other like-minded individuals who enjoy new experiences the chance to go on a ski holiday…
Located in the heart of the 3 Valleys and situated in the French Alps, the picturesque village of Méribel is one of the most attractive and popular ski resorts in France which makes it the perfect place for a Travel With Tolu group ski trip!
If you’re open minded, down for a good time and interested in trying something new then scroll down to find out more and reserve your space!
We’ll be heading to Méribel, France from 22nd to 29th March 2020!
- 7 nights at a luxury catered chalet (twin en-suite rooms*, outdoor jacuzzi hot tub, sauna, ski room with boot warmers)
- Return flights from London Gatwick with British Airways (includes 1x23kg checked bag and 1x10kg carry on bag)
- Coach transfers to and from chalet
- Minibus service to and from lift area/ski school in mornings and afternoons
- Meals: daily breakfasts (5 hot and 2 continental, 6 afternoon teas, 5 3-course dinners)
- Complimentary wine with dinner
- Beginner ski lessons for 4 to 5 days (you have the option to choose a package without lessons)
- 6 day ski lift pass covering Méribel and the 3 Valleys
- 3km Toboggan Run on the slopes
- Travel With Tolu Goodie Bag
- Airport tax/local resort tax
- ATOL protection contribution
*Booking is based on shared occupancy
- Ski Equipment (cost of equipment hire can start from £60, a list of recommended providers will be sent in confirmation email)
- Ski Travel/Contents Insurance (cover can start from £20, a list of recommended insurance companies will be sent in confirmation email)
- Meals and activities other than those specified in ‘What’s Included’
- Spending money/personal expenses
- Visa and passport fees
Please note that there are a limited number of spaces available. If you would like to book more than one space, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Trip Price: £1,360 (without ski lessons) or £1,599 (with ski lessons)
Full Payment (Exc. Ski Lessons)
Pay the total cost of the trip in full.
Full Payment (Inc. Ski Lessons)
Pay the total cost of the trip in full.
Reserve your space with a £200 non-refundable deposit and pay the remaining balance in monthly installments up until a month before the trip. Package including ski lessons: 4 installments of £275 and £299 on the last month. Package excluding ski lessons: 4 installments of £220 and £280 on the last month.
Please fill out the below form after making the payment:
Once payment has been made please allow 24 hours to receive a confirmation email from me*. If you do not receive anything please check your junk mail, the confirmation will come from email@example.com.
*Spaces will be allocated on a first come first serve basis, please allow 24 hours to receive a confirmation email. If you do not secure a space you will be notified within 24 hours and refunded immediately.
How many people can I expect on this trip?
You can expect a max of 14 people on this trip. This intimate size will allow us to get to know each other and form meaningful bonds, friendships and share memorable experiences.
Do I need travel/ski insurance?
Yes you do. Whilst I’m all for having a good time, your safety comes first. Most standard travel insurance policies do not cover winter sports so it is important you get specialist ski travel insurance that covers loss of ski pass, damage/loss of ski equipment, cancellation, medical emergencies, baggage claims and more. A list of recommended ski travel insurance providers will be sent upon booking.
What are the payment options?
There are 2 payment options:
Full Payment – you pay for your trip in it’s entirety.
Payment Plan – reserve your space with a £200 non-refundable deposit and pay the remaining balance in monthly installments up until a month before the trip. Package including ski lessons: 4 installments of £275 and £299 on the last month. Package excluding ski lessons: 4 installments of £220 and £280 on the last month.
What will the accommodation be like?
We will be staying in a luxury catered chalet located 10 minutes away (on foot) from Méribel Centre. The exact property will be in the ‘Trip Details’ document which will be sent closer to your departure date.
Who can join this trip?
This trip is open to anyone aged 21 and over.
Who is your travel provider?
The flights and accommodation are booked through a partner company that are a specialist ski holiday provider. They are members of ABTA (Association of British Travel Agency) and ATOL (Air Travel Organisers’ Licensing) protected.
Will there be free time?
Absolutely! Yes it’s a group trip but there will be a perfect mix of planned activities and free time. Some days will be busier than others but there will always be daily time to yourself so you enjoy Méribel at your own pace. Myself and local partners can help with suggestions for things to do. The full itinerary will be in the ‘Trip Details’ document which will be sent closer to your departure date.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
All Travel With Tolu trips are fully non-refundable/non-changeable/non-transferable/non-exchangeable.